Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The camp was AWSOME and I say it again AWSOME!!!(except for the disgusting food and the no air-con and someone`s underwear get stolen part).The person i HATE most in my group was rayson than. I mean he keeps getting us into trouble by shining his torch light all over the place when were sleeping and then the trainer comes in scold scold scold blah blah blah exit and....repeat. The worst part was that it prevented us from sleeping. I don’t really care if rayson gets into trouble, I mean he’s the one at fault anyway so there. But when he shines a torch at someone complain complain complain and we cant sleep. But when he gets tired and sleeps, the place was quite pleasant and comfortable(except for the smell of insect repellent).The trainer came like about three or four times so it’s really hard to sleep when someone keeps bashing through the door whenever you’re about to sleep. After that, we all had a pretty good night’s sleep. The activity I found most amusing was the absailing,rock climbing and the camp fire. The things I HATE most in the camp was that I had to sleep in the same hut as rayson,the toilets were DISGUSTING and the food was unappetising but that’s pretty much what I hate about the camp. The nature programme was pretty fun except for the fact that the previous group tore out the tag for the water apple tree. Hope you all like the camp!!!